Sunday, August 1, 2010

A quick welcome

If you have found this site, then you are my new hero. I woke up this morning and decided, given my new attitude about myself as a writer, I needed a new blog. One that cast aside the prose of insecurity and stood, head held high, ready to take on the universe! And, in my former blogging life, I had no way of highlighting the amazing talent that's out there... some... oh, let's me honest, most of which is better than mine... for now!

I know the site is sparse right now, but Rome wasn't built in a day and I have ten hours of editing to do today and only 3 hours of spare time. But check back... frequently. Bits and pieces of my novel The Partizans may show up from time to time and of course the dubious writing prompts I need to do to keep the writer in me from curling up in the fetal postion while I labor under the aforementioned editing process! In the meantime, grab your favorite drink, pick up the book that everyone is saying you must read right now, find a cozy chair, and read. What else are you going to do until my book comes out?

Oh, and do something bold today!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    So glad you started this new blog! What a great inspiration, to "cast aside the prose of insecurity and stood, head held high, ready to take on the universe!"

    Shriek (WVU)

    ReplyDelete