Friday, November 12, 2010

Social Media is my kyrptonite

It's a given that, in this day and age, you need to take advantage of social media and the vastness of the internet. But how do you get out there and get connected without giving up too much of the time you're supposed to be writing? I know there are bloggers who make a living off of their blogs, and that is awesome. But I am not nearly talented enough to come up with a new topic every week (as you can see) let alone every day. I wish I could, but it takes all the discipline I have to keep focused on my book.

So how does a cyber-introvert connect? I would love to know how my fellow bloggers/writers do it!

2 comments:

  1. From the lack of comments, I must deduce that NOBODY HAS FIGURED THIS OUT YET. Except maybe Jane Friedman, and I don't know how she does it. I asked her once how much time, and she said something like 1-2 hours a day on self-promotion, and more if you're pushing a novel. There is no way. I really don't know how people do it. I feel like if I can make time to write, it should be towards my book or articles or whatever. I saw a quote today that said something like "Every blog entry is another page you could have written of your novel."

    If you figure it out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One let's what is a next earn moneyplay bazaar start a new business idea. satta kinig Great experience .

    ReplyDelete