Monday, June 2, 2014

Book Trailer Is LIVE!

Yes, I know, I haven't posted in a while. I have no defense, other than it was May. It was only May because my summer is about to go nuclear. Seriously. Stay tuned for pics and stories from the movie set.

What? Did I just say movie set?

Why yes. Yes I did... but hold on, because it's not the answer to your prayers. It's A Wonderful Death is not in line for the big screen... yet. *Crosses fingers, blows on a dandelion, searches lawn for a clover of any leaf variety.*

In my other world, where I do the library thing, we're gearing up for Summer Reading, with our major project being the production of an original screenplay.

But enough about that. There will be plenty of time to dish on this! It's time for something I have been keeping a secret for weeks!

IT'S A WONDERFUL DEATH BOOK TRAILER!


Thank you, thank you. Oh heck, I can't wait another minute, so here you go!



That's it! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. One let's what is a next earn moneyplay bazaar start a new business idea. satta kinig Great experience .

    ReplyDelete