Monday, June 10, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes

I don’t know about the rest of you, but it seems that every time I think life is about to settle down, an unpredictable event occurs, sending my world into a tail spin with a new adventure. And while I like adventure as much as the next gal, there is the sad realization that with new chapters in our life, we must let go of old customs. Time is never our friend. In this case, for me, it’s not the metaphorical time, but the actual 24-hours-in-a-day kind.

Recently, I went back to work out of the home for the first time in eight years. I love my jobs. I’m the Elementary Librarian for my children’s school and a Youth Services Professional at our public library. (I do the programming for the teens and I love it!) Add that to raising my amazing kidlets and continuing to pursue my career as a writer, and there’s not much time left for anything else.

Which is why I am regretfully going to discontinue my Kidletville Blog. As much as I enjoy writing about my adventures in parenting, the truth is, I can’t keep dividing my time or my life. This leaves me in a quandary. Do I blend this blog or keep it writer focused?


After much contemplation, I’m going to keep this blog mostly writing, but with a smattering of parental observations from time to time. Don’t get me wrong, but I love sharing the insanity that is my life with the world, but the world is hardly giving me time to be a mom, let alone blog about it. 

So now it’s time to start planning blog posts! I’m looking forward to taking this blog to a whole other level… hope you’re ready to come along. In the meantime, BE PASSIONATE about the time you have and how you spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment